VS-C is a herbal combination designed to strengthen the body's immune system against bacterial and viral infections. VS-C is a Traditional Chinese Medicine that has been used to prevent and combat infectious diseases and relieve systems that include fever, inflammation, muscle aches, pain, respiratory congestion, the common cold, food poisoning, the flu, and swelling. VS-C is best used as a preventative measure but can also be taken at first signs of symptoms and during illness.
VS-C contains the following:
- Dandelion: Can enhance the body's resistance to pathogenic bacteria, increase the stimulation of the immune response, and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Purslane: Used traditionally in the treatment of conditions where heat accumulates in the body, such as fever, inflammation, swelling, and infections.
- Indigo: Traditionally used to "clear heat" and relieve toxicity"
- Thlaspi: Traditionally used to relieve pain and help blood flow
- Bupleurum: Treats the common cold and fever
- Typhonium: Relieves pain and inflammation, including joint pain and lymphatic swellings.
- Scute: Noted for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral properties.
- Cinnamon twig: Traditionally used to enhance the circulation of blood. It is also recommended for abdominal cramps, arthritic and rheumatic conditions, cold extremities, edema, fatigue, headaches, lower back pain, and more.
- Licorice: Has anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used to moisten the lungs to relieve dry cough.
- Ginseng: Enhances the immune response and stimulates the process by which white blood cells fight infection.