Kiss Your Seasonal Allergies Goodbye
Spring is here, the pollen count is set at "very high," and seasonal allergies are in full swing. Congestion, runny nose, itchy eyes, sneezing, scratchy throat--is any of this sounding familiar? The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America estimates that 1 in 5 Americans suffer from seasonal allergies. Symptoms typically manifest in the lungs, nose, and eyes, but other symptoms can include
- decreased concentration and focus
- decreased decision making
- exhaustion, and sleep disorders
- mood swings
- low blood pressure
- ear infections
Tired of experiencing the same symptoms year after year? Looking for relief, without the negative side effects of Benadryl, Claritin, and other pharmaceutical antihistamines? Good news! A combination of natural remedies and NeoLife's Herbal Respiratory Formula can help you kick seasonal allergies to the curb.
1. Eat an anti-inflammatory, alkaline diet. Add garlic, lemons, green leafy vegetables, bone broth, almonds, and probiotic-rich foods to your diet.
2. Buy local, raw honey. A tablespoon a day helps your body build up a tolerance to pollen that is common in your area.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar. Mix in some lemon juice and water to dilute the vinegar taste, and use it to flush your sinuses during an allergy attack.
4. Quercetin. A natural bioflavonoid found in onions, green tea, citrus fruits, and cruciferous vegetables (like broccoli or cauliflower), quercetin stabilizes the release of histamines in your body. It takes a few weeks of use to kick in, so be sure to stock up on vegetables and fruits before winter ends.
5. Stinging nettle leaf can be steeped in a tea, and naturally controls your body's histamine release.
6. Eucalyptus and Frankincense essential oils. These oils reduce inflammation and flush your body of bacteria, parasites, microorganisms, and toxins that can trigger an allergy attack. Use them in your laundry detergent, your diffuser, or rub some on your chest for all-day relief.
NeoLife's Herbal Respiratory Formula
In conjunction with these natural remedies, try NeoLife's Herbal Respiratory Formula. One pill contains a comprehensive formula of seven different herbs:
Elecampane root: supports a strong immune system, promotes clear and healthy bronchial functioning.
- Nettle leaf: supports a healthy respiratory response to pollen and other common allergens.
- Thyme: calms and soothes distressed tissue.
- Elderflower: promotes healthy, normal mucus content along airway passages.
- Aniseed: promotes clear, relaxed breathing.
- Licorice: calms distressed tissue, prevents mucus build-up in airways.
- Bayberry: calms digestion, promotes healthy blood circulation.
For permanent seasonal allergy relief, take advantage of these natural remedies, and pick up a box of NeoLife's Herbal Respiratory Formula. Kiss those allergies goodbye!
Herbal Respiratory Fast Facts