The Health Benefits of Nattokinase
What is it?
Nattokinase is an enzyme grown in the Japanese food, Natto, a dish of fermented soybeans. For over a thousand years, Natto was commonly known and used for benefiting heart health, but no one knew why.
In 1980, a scientist named Hiroyuki Sumi isolated the active ingredient and deemed it “Nattokinase,” which literally means, “enzyme in natto.” Since then, the enzyme has been used to promote cardiovascular health around the world.
What does it do?
Nattokinase has a plethora of benefits, including:
- breaking up and preventing blood clots.
- thinning the blood.
- promoting bone health.
- containing proteins and vitamin B2 for youthful-looking skin.
- lowering blood pressure.
- providing several minerals, including manganese, iron, magnesium, and copper.
- helping heal blood vessels.
- reducing inflammation.
- deterring heart disease and stroke.
- dissolving fibrin in the blood.
In addition, nattokinase has the potential to help varicose veins, fibromyalgia, angina, hemorrhoids, muscle spasms, and diabetes.
Nattokinase is now for sale in our online shop! Click here to view the product or purchase now.