Burdock Root Cut & Sifted
Burdock root can be used to make teas, tonics, poultices, tinctures, and infusions. Used for many years as traditional medicine, burdock root is a vegetable native to Europe and Northern Asia. Burdock root is said to be beneficial in helping treat skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, and ringworm. Some people also use this herb to help in reducing fever, lowering blood pressure, as a diuretic, anti-cancer, and in reducing joint pain. It may also help in promoting gastrointestinal health, sexual health, as well as liver and kidney health.
- Helps Alleviate the Symptoms of Leprosy
- Aids in Your Bodies Ability to Rid Ringworm
- Aids in Psoriasis Symptoms
- Reduces Inflammation that Irritates the Gallbladder
- Promotes Normal Kidney Function
- Reduces PMS Symptoms