Hibiscus flowers can be used as an ingredient to make flavorful tea, jams, and relishes. These flowers can also be added to salads and other food preparations. When used to make tea, hibiscus flowers can provide soothing effects. As hibiscus is packed with antioxidants, it is also used to help promote liver health, lower blood pressure, lower blood fat levels, and promote weight loss.
- Promotes Normal Cholesterol Levels
- Aids in Maintaining A Normal Blood Pressure
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Provides Extra Antioxidants
- Promotes Normal Liver Health
- May Prevent Cancer
- Encourages Lower Blood Fat Levels