The No. 1 Digestive Blend for Heartburn & Acid Reflux
Derived from organic, non-GMO beets, lemons, and licorice root, this 100% plant-based formula helps address the root of digestive issues such as heartburn and GERD (acid reflux). These symptoms can stem from a number of issues, including:
- low OR excess stomach acid
- esophageal valve failure
- overeating (sugar, salt, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, etc.)
- age (stomach acid decreases starting at age 30!)
The medical solution to acid reflux or heartburn typically involves one of two medications: proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) or antacids.
PPIs and antacids have been linked to side effects including (but not limited to):
- loss of appetite
- stomach discomfort
- calcium loss or deficiency
- kidney stones
- swollen wrists or ankles
- bone pain
- increased risk of heart and kidney diseases
- weight gain
Beta Gest, on the other hand, helps balance the stomach for optimal digestion.
- breaks down dairy
- provides controlled-release hydrochloric acid
- improves digestion of protein
- boosts absorption of calcium, iron, b-12, and phosphorous
- maximizes digestive potential
- aids the absorption of nutrients
- soothes gas and bloating
- restores digestive factors compromised by stress or age
- especially digests a large meal
Steve and Jan S.
"Stomach problems run in my family. I came to see Jim, who gave me Beta-Gest. Now I have not had stomach problems."
"I have had stomach problems for years. Two and a half years ago, I started taking Nexium. Now I’m on Beta-Gest and Aloe and am doing better than ever. My whole family is taking supplements."
We do not directly or indirectly give medical advice or prescribe through alternative treatment. We recommend that people contact their doctor if they need a medical diagnosis. We assume no responsibility if anyone decides to use this information, which is of historical value, for they are choosing to prescribe for themselves. Healing is sometimes a slow process, and we suggest that you do not stop taking any medications without the guidance of a doctor.