FLUORIDE: BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS
Fluoride is a compound commonly used in pesticides and insecticides, in dissolving glass, in glue and adhesives as a preservative, and in some cases in preparation for atomic bombs. It is only slightly less toxic than arsenic. Tyrants used it historically to cause prisoners to think less clearly and keep them docile. It has been banned from most European and some Asian countries, including Germany, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Scotland, Israel, Hungary India, China, and more.
IN AMERICA, it is used in:
- Our water supply
- Sodas and juices
- Packaged and processed foods
- Beer and wine
- Baby formula
FLUORIDE CAN CAUSE HEALTH ISSUES SUCH AS:
- Accumulation in the body. Adults absorb 40-50% of the fluoride they ingest daily. Infants and children absorb up to 80%
- Increased infertility, particularly in males Serious brain damage by altering mental behaviors, and even causing Alzheimer’s disease
- Lowered IQ
- Early puberty
- Fetal brain damage
- Quashed thyroid activity
- Symptoms of arthritis
- Damaged and weakened bones
- The breakdown of the lungs, kidneys, trachea, tendons, muscles, skin, and collagen in bones
- Lowered energy
- Premature aging
- Leading the immune system to attack the tissues of the body
- GNLD’s Heavy Metal Cleanse (Alfalfa, Beta-Gard, and NeoLax)
- NSP’s Heavy Metal Detox
- Liver Cleanse Formula
For information on the aforementioned products or our Berkey Water Filters that will remove fluoride and other toxins, call us at (423) 899-8422 or visit our website (naturesfinestnutrition.com).
We do not directly or indirectly give medical advice or prescribe through alternative treatment. We recommend that people contact their doctor if they need a medical diagnosis. We assume no responsibility if anyone decides to use this information, which is of historical value, for they are choosing to prescribe for themselves. Healing is sometimes a slow process, and we suggest that you do not stop taking any medications without the guidance of a doctor.
Michaels, Ann Marie. "Top 10 Dangers of Fluoride." 26 December 2011. Cheeseslave.com <http://www.cheeseslave.com/top-10-dangers-of-fluoride/ > Accessed 26 October 2013.