Burdock Root Powder
Burdock root powder can be used to make tinctures and capsule supplements. It can also be added to cooked food and in beverages such as tea. Burdock has antibacterial properties that may help in addressing skin issues such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Because of the benefits that it can provide to the skin, burdock root powder is often added to cosmetic formulations like hair tonics and creams.
- Helps Alleviate the Symptoms of Leprosy
- Aids in your Bodies Ability to Rid Ringworm
- Aids in Psoriasis Symptoms
- Reduces Inflammation that Irritates the Gallbladder
- Promotes Normal Kidney Function
- Reduces PMS Symptoms