A combination of b-vitamins and other compounds, Lipotropic Adjunct supports circulation, liver health, fat metabolism, and more, all in two to four tablets, daily. Designed to mobilize lipids (or fats) in the bloodstream, Lipotropic Adjunct helps keep fat from collecting in the liver and inhibits plaque build-up in the arteries. It also supports healthy cholesterol levels, arterial wall health, homocysteine metabolism, and more.
Historically, the individual compounds in Lipotropic Adjunct have been used as follows.
- Boost Energy
- Regulate homocysteine levels
- Relieve stress & anxiety
- Help prevent memory loss
- Promote fetal growth in pregnant women
- Improve red blood cell production
- Iron & hemoglobin production
- Supports fat metabolism
- Brain health
- Regulates gallbladder function
- Reduces inflammation
- Eases Alzheimer's
- Lessens anxiety & depression
- Balances cholesterol levels
- Promotes nervous health
- Supports optimal digestive health
- Promotes muscle growth
- Bone health
- Improves sugar metabolism
- Lowers heart homocysteine
- Enhances B12 absorption
- Soothe varicose veins & hemorrhoids
- Promote capillary health & circulation
- Improve athletic recovery
- Fight infection
- Boost immune function
“I’ve used Lipotropic Adjunct for my cholesterol for years and have seen great results. I love it!”
Reach us by phone at (423) 899-8422 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us on our website and Facebook! We're always happy to help!
We do not directly or indirectly give medical advice or prescribe through alternative treatment. We recommend that people contact their doctor if they need a medical diagnosis. We assume no responsibility if anyone decides to use this information, which is of historical value, for they are choosing to prescribe for themselves. Healing is sometimes a slow process, and we suggest that you do not stop taking any medications without the guidance of a doctor.